MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Boland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 17:00:00 -0600
Updated with our 1996 releases, Video Arts offers a FREE CD-ROM catalog to
MGTDEV-L list members.  The disc contains 28 video clips from our "seriously
funny, highly effective" training programs on subjects such as performance
appraisal, interviewing, meetings management, customer service, quality,
supervision, etc - many of them featuring John Cleese.

To receive your FREE copy, e-mail me, giving your name, job title,
organization, address, telephone number and fax number.

From the US, we can only fill requests from US organizations.  For Canada,
please contact International TeleFilms at [log in to unmask]  For Europe, the
United Kingdom, and the rest of the world, please contact Video Arts in
London at [log in to unmask]