MGTDEV-L Archives

January 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Boren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 08:59:20 -500
Hello mgtdev-l subscribers. I want to inform all of you that The
Training Registry now contains over 2,500 training course listings on over
125 topics by over 100 training providers. In addition, the registry
has expanded its services to internet browsers who are looking for
training services. (Remember, the registry is and always will be free to
browse). We now offer the following:

1) "Quick Tips", instructional tips on a variety of subjects. We plan to
   post subjects from A to Z.
2) Speakers - we list speakers and presenters by topic, and we list speaker
   bio's
3) Services to training providers - We list services that are targeted to
   providers of training products and services (like distributorships,
   licensing, multimedia production, etc.). Just started.
4) We are planning to offer training facility listings for trainers and
   individuals who are looking for facilities to conduct their training
   events, workshops, etc. Stay tuned for this.

In addition, we have added many new training categories and have done a
little restructuring to make it easier to find what you need. ** And, we now
have several dozen courses in the MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP, and ORGANIZATIONAL
DEVELOPMENT areas by a wide variety of training providers and training
delivery media. **

I encourage you all to use the registry for locating your specific training,
speaker, and provider services needs. Even if you are not shopping for one of
these, please feel free to visit the Quick Tips page for great "how to"
information on all kinds of subjects of interest.  But, please be patient with
our expanded services. We will need some time to grow. Here's to more informed
decsiions!

You can find The Training Registry at http://www.tregistry.com

Best wishes to you all.

Richard