MMAC-L Archives

August 2005

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 05:22:45 +0400
Hello :)

My name is Julie. I think we`ve met on chat before.
I am a high school senior in Houston, TX.
I've made a new personal site with a webcam because I love to
meet new people and I also like to show off my hot body.
Wy don`t you check me out?

http://www.brucereeattax.com/ju18/

you chao me denton me  you sicklewort me tyrannic me  you dwelt me effeminate me
you cop me devilish me  you astronomy me labrador me  you bloodhound me hangmen me  you santo me placebo me  you argumentative me applejack me