MMAC-L Archives

September 1997

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 20:43:07 -0400
I've changed the background of the web site. While that part seems okay,
there's something about the way the tables look with it that bothers me. If
any of you have suggestions on what would look nice, please lemme know.

BTW, doesn't anyone else on this list have anything to say? Questions,
comments, bored discussion... anything at all MA-related???

--
Robert E. Williams        mailto:[log in to unmask]
President                 http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~williar2/