MMAC-L Archives

October 2006

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brendan Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brendan Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 03:11:09 +0300
The Jew nodded assent.‘Why, the traps have got him, and that’s all about it,’ said the Dodger, sullenly. ‘Come, let go o’ me, will you!’ And, swinging himself, at one jerk, clean out of the big coat, which he left in the Jew’s hands, the Dodger snatched up the toasting fork, and made a pass at the merry old gentleman’s waistcoat; which, if it had taken effect, would have let a little more merriment out, than could have been easily replaced.This command was accompanied with a kick, which sent the animal to the other end of the room. He appeared well used to it, however; for he coiled himself up in a corner very quietly, without uttering a sound, and winking his very ill–looking eyes twenty times in a minute, appeared to occupy himself in taking a survey of the apartment.

Dear, Moscluster
Flower land International inc. is looking for trained employees.
Our Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our main values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The position:
The company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative people.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: [log in to unmask]

The best candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent social skills.
- Accuracy
- Intelligence.

Degree:  needed.

How to Apply:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email [log in to unmask]
It must be sent in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘Nancy, my dear,’ said the Jew in a soothing manner, ‘what do YOU say?’‘Where’s Oliver?’ said the Jew, rising with a menacing look. ‘Where’s the boy?’