MMAC-L Archives

August 2000

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Craig Szafranski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:28:56 -0400
To who it may concern,
I am a sophomore here at Miami and am very interested in continuing
training in the martial arts while away from home.  Last year I trained for
a brief time with the KMAS here at Miami and was not satisified with the
experience...so I am looking for some new people to train with.  I have
been training for twelve years and currently hold a first degree black belt
in karate.  I also have experience in Judo and jujitsu.  The organization I
am affiliated with is the Kwanmuzendokai, headed by George E. Anderson,
based in Akron, Ohio.  This organization is affiliated with the USAKF,
USJJF, USJF, and IJJF.  These organizations have web pages at
http://www.kwanmukan.com, http://www.usakarate.org. and
http://www.usjujitsu.net.  My intructor's homepage is
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/piaser/.  I would greatly
appreciate any information about joing and being able to continue traing.
Thanks,
Craig Szafranski