MUCWFAC Archives

June 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:19:10 -0400
We can do both: fewer readings, with more $ for readers, AND less formally scheduled nonce readings like Demske. In fact, the latter is better with fewer of the former. THen we can offer a more decent stipend to those who do come.

David