MUEMAIL Archives

March 1998

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matt Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:18:33 -0500
I am working to get my office into the new email method.  I have one
user who is on Pegasus, and need to put his mail into Eudora Pro so he
can go ahead and use his mail as normal.  Leah Hensley showed me a
program that will port the mail and folders from Pegasus to Eudora, but
I do not find it in my notes and am not sure what the program is on the
server.
I also need to make sure I have all the forwarding set correctly on my
account from admserver1.  I have determined that forwarding is not now
occurring if someone sends a message to me as
<username>@admserver1.muohio.edu.  As long as they use the generic
@muohio.edu it is fine.

Thanks,
Matt