MUEMAIL Archives

August 1996

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 08:31:20 -0400
I had asked that question before I left for vacation.  They should be able
to get the new version.  They are not really sure when or how to go about
getting it.  I will let you know if I find out they have it.
Thanks
Guy