MUHTML Archives

September 2006

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deana Schmitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:41:32 -0400
SBN S , PK -- SHAL.LBETTER IN.DUSTRIESS INC.
HOT STO.CK ALE`RTT - INVES,TOR ALER`T!

Thee.re is a MA,SSIVE PR camp,aign in p,rocess for t,hiss st'ock, get in ear`ly on mm,onday m`orning.

Our objec`tive h.ere is to fin.d the need'le in the hay'stack, the diamon`d in the d.irt..
and we beli`eve w'e've be'en v,ery succes,sful in t,hat objec`tive w'ith thii.s com`pany.

SH,ALLBETTER INDU'STRIES INC (S BNS. P K)

C.ompany-- SHALL`BETTERR IN'DUSTRIES INC
S'ymbol- SB NS,P K
Curren.t Pr,ice:: .85
M`onday targ`et.. 1`.15
Mark'et Cap- 17..34 Mill`ionn
Our recommen`dation: St'rong Buy, get in e`arly on Mo`nday morni'ng.

Th,is qui`ck risin,g sto`ck is a go'od l`ong t.erm w.inner. T`his s,tock has b`een s'teadily cl`imbing, and
wil`l c'ontinue to clim,bb the cha,rts due to s'uperb b,usiness so'lutions and c'reative pa`rtnerships
in the busine'ss wo`rld.

Break.ing new,s:

HONOLU'LU -- Sep`t. 8, 20,06--
.Sha`llbetter's new P.resident,  is now in Ch'ina exami`ning new res`ourcee propert'ies in the ener'gy
sec.tor as w'ell as structuri.ng pla'ns for an expa.nded ex.ploration
prog`ram on the M,ongolian go`ld proper.ty...

Go to yy.our favor.ite fi.nancial sit`e, and rea,d the compl,etee new,s rel.ease.

Get in earr.ly on th,is one, do'n't mis`s it Mo`nday.

A,bout S.HALLBETTER INDUSTRI,ES INC

S.hallbetter Indus`tries Inc, is an inte,rnational mi,ning c'ompany, whic.h has exclusi.ve
govern`ment mini'ng right`s to ma`ny min.ing loc.ations, tha't are hi.ghlyy sough.t af`ter
becaus.e th'ey are ric'h in go.ld. Havin`g thes,ee righ.ts, in a locatio.n wh`ich is r.ichh
in go`ld and che.ap in la`bor m.akes the compaa,ny ver`y allur'ing to inv,estors.