MULTALK Archives

September 2007

MULTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kay Randle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Libraries conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:23:21 +0200
Dreaming of a posh luxury watch that even your boss would envy?
There’s no more need to save up – visit our replica e-shop and you’ll see!
Plus, the guaranteed quality of our watches will please you too!
Already decided what chronometer model exactly you want? We’ve got it here!
The spirit of high society available at budget prices – only in our e-shop!
http://kickingassreplicarolex.com