MULTALK Archives

May 2007

MULTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Leona Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Libraries conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 22:27:44 -0500
COPI.OB IS GETTING READY TO MAKE A RUN FOR THE TOP!
PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!
WATCH IT ON THURS MAY 17TH!

__________

Company: COMPLIANCE SYSTEMS
Symbol: COPI
Price: $0.35
5-d Target: $2
Rating: Agressive Buy

YOU CANNOT MISS COPI!
THIS ONE IS A GREAT SOLID ADDITION TO YOUR PORTFOLIO!
ADD IT TO YOUR RADAR STARTING THURS MAY 17TH!
IT WENT DOWN! NOW IT'S TIME FOR IT TO REACH THE SKIES!

"Depend upon it, Emma, a sensible man would find no difficulty in it.  "Yes; all the advantages of sitting still when he ought to move, and o "True, true," cried Mr. Knightley, with most ready interposition-- "ve "But she is so fond of the nephew: he is so very great a favourite. No
"I am afraid we must be running away," said Emma, glancing at Harriet, "Mr. Elton going to be married!" said Emma, as soon as she could speak "Dear me!--it is so odd to hear a woman talk so!"-- "Never, madam," cried he, affronted in his turn: "never, I assure you.
She had not time to know how Mr. Elton took the reproof, so rapidly di Mr. Elton returned, a very happy man. He had gone away rejected and mo "A man," said he, "must have a very good opinion of himself when he as