MUMME Archives

December 1999

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nick J. Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:28:03 -0500
Hello all.
        How exiting is this that we have someone writing us asking about our
organization?!! I would like to find out how he heard about MME. I've
written a response to him and will let you know what he says.
Good luck on finals and have a great winter break!
Nick Howard, COO