MUMODEMS Archives

August 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debra Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 13:57:35 -0400
The bank of modems for PPP service at 1-7700 (for on-campus callers) are
having problems and were out of service earlier today.  We have someone
working to fix the problem asap.  Past experience taught us to expect
problems with new modems for several weeks after installation, so there
may be intermittent service from any of the PPP modem banks for the time
being.

Please bear with us as we work out all the configuration issues
surrounding this new service.

Debi Allison
MCIS Assistant Director for Client Services