MUMODEMS Archives

August 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:40:46 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
writes:
> Today is Aug, 19. COuld somebody tell me what is the password for PPP? Thanks

   As I mentioned in the previous message, your id is being installed this
week.  Faculty should have experienced no problems in the new installation of
the novell id's but the student accounts won't be ready until Wednesday.  Your
password is the mmddssss where the mm is the month of your b-day and the dd is
the day of your b-day and ssss is the last 4 digits of your soc. sec. number.
So a person born on Feb. 3 would have a password that looked like this,
0203xxxx.

  - Marc Gardner
    Help Desk Staff