MUSH Archives

May 2007

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hope Y. Hewitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 13:19:35 +0700
Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

I have never used those words Mr Speaker and I never would use those
words. The Government has thrown its support behind the efforts of a
US-dominated climate control syndicate working to force developing
countries to participate in reducing harmful emissions.
A historian's perspective, says Irving, is not immutable.
He was unfamiliar with language and customs, and was unable to
successfully provide for himself.
Jana had been publicly embroiled in public bickering  with fellow
athlete Tamsyn Lewis, whose good humour and easy charm stuck in
Pittman's craw.