MUSH Archives

July 2005

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lowell Raymond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:44:35 -0200
Hi [log in to unmask],

Did you realize that you don't need to be paying high ratees
on your current Mor|gage?

If fact ratees are at the lowest they have been at in 50 Years!
We are extending refi-nance opportuni.ties unheard of in the industry.

How would you feel savving hundreds monthly locked in at 3.53 %?

Just visit the link below and Complete the
The 1 minute Ins.tant Appr.oval For.m

http://wZv.Musda-request.m0rt-gages.net/2/index/sto/SyY

Thank you for your time,

Belinda Morris
Regional CEO

 I am not sure if we should sell our furniture and other goods, or perhaps leave them in case we return here some day. They have been in my wife's family for many years. What do you think? I fear you would now be in one of the many over-priced, dirty hotels in Liverpool. These boys and men are 'runners', rounding up the lost on behalf of the hotels. Instead, a policeman directed us to the shipping office, from where we were pointed to very basic but clean rooms."March 29th 1906: after giving the boarding house a good and careful look of inspection, the place looked really cleaner than we thought. At the back of our dining room was a long shed in which the Poles and Russians were served- they were all single men. The evening meal consisted of white bread, corned beef and tea. They gave us a big room with four beds - the sheets looked fresh and clean. We decided to stay together, although four beds for fourteen people was no luxury."