MUSH Archives

July 2007

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Snyder Louie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:37:31 -0400
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

The current state of aging, anti-aging and longevity research is
examined, with an emphasis on calorie restriction and understanding
basic cellular mechanisms.

All in all, an important block in our understanding of the aging
progress: congratulations to those involved.

Please read our disclaimer, privacy statement and advertising policy.
They are claimed to be a direct link between aging and age-related
disease, which makes this very important research. A comparatively small
prize can bring tremendous change.
Likewise, there is no guarantee that advances in medicine will bring
radical life extension rapidly enough to help those of us reading this
now. As always, the is early days, but this sort of research is always
illuminating in some way.

Click here to see how easy it is.

htmlFollowing up on Monday's article on deep divisions between
merchants, doctors and researchers, here's another good one from the
Seattle Times. Researchers have looked into age-related decline in
memory and are suggesting that it really doesn't have as much to do with
the mechanics of aging as we thought.

It's an informative and thought-provoking look at where we are and where
we are going in the fight against aging. They provide a way for
philanthropists to revive and excite poorly funded and neglected fields
of research and development. Our forum is always open. In many ways,
this stem cell research is almost too good to be true.
On the other hand, the current campaign by scientists against the
"anti-aging" side doesn't promise to clear muddied waters anytime soon.
This ties in with work from last year showing that people do grow new
neurons as they age.
As always, the is early days, but this sort of research is always
illuminating in some way.
They are jumping right in to see how this knowledge can be used to fight
normal aging.

Alzheimer's: How Close is a Cure?

This particular study shows that StemCell Inc's work has strong
potential for regenerating normally irreversible nerve damage.

Not all of them are as potent or as useful for developing therapies. I'm
unwilling to try strategies to extend my healthy life if they have not
been proven and proven again by reputable scientists. Well, for one, it
promises a tremendous simplification and boost in the field of stem cell
research. THE ROLE OF PRIZES IN RESEARCHNews and mailing list
discussions over the past few weeks have pointed my thoughts in the
direction of research prizes and anti-aging and aging research.
htmlAustralianIT is carrying an introductory-level article on the
current state of human cryonic suspension.

It gives a view of the future of nutritional advice: the most effective
diets for health and longevity are determined from a reading of your
genes. cfmA pro-regulation and slightly unbalanced article on embryonic
stem cells and their potential is up on Sage Crossroads.

This is important science; this sort of diabetes affects a very large
fraction of the elderly populace and understanding the mechanisms is the
first step towards prevention and cure. Influential and well-funded
factions want to stop or even turn back the clock of progress for
everyone.

This recent genetic research into calorie restriction is very exciting
indeed.
That said, posting this article is an opportunity for me to remind you
all to set up and maintain a good relationship with your physician.

Greater Potential For Adult Stem Cells?

It gives a view of the future of nutritional advice: the most effective
diets for health and longevity are determined from a reading of your
genes.

They were holding off while Canadian politicians debated a ban on this
research, but the bill has still not passed.
The current state of aging, anti-aging and longevity research is
examined, with an emphasis on calorie restriction and understanding
basic cellular mechanisms.

Great things can happen when you harness self-interest and competition.

Gratifyingly, unlike many recent articles following the suspension of a
certain sports figure, it is positive and realistic in tone.

Readily available therapies to repair and prevent the damage we suffer
simply from living could be mere decades away. While they can live as
they like in their own lives, they have no right to force their views on
the world. This article from CNN describes a new and startlingly
effective mechanism for curing inoperable cancer.
Great things can happen when you harness self-interest and competition.
They are claimed to be a direct link between aging and age-related
disease, which makes this very important research.
In this case, it seems that men who are genetically prone to higher
levels of an anti-inflammatory protein are more likely to live longer
lives. Since the recent discovery of life-extending genetic differences
in worms, flies and mice, scientists have been working hard to
understand what happens next. It's publicity, advocacy and incentive all
wrapped up in one: very smart.