MUSH Archives

February 2001

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Melis Ecer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:22:21 -0500
Patsy,
  I can make a $10 donation, I want to help more, but I am broke at the
moment.  Can I just give you cash in the office, how does this work?  Good
luck!
-Melis

Name: Melis Ecer
Address: 6850 Skies Edge Court Apt 35