MUSH Archives

September 2006

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andre Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:04:55 +0500
You have seen it on "60 Minutes" and readd the BBC News report -- now find out just what everyone is tálking aboutt.

Suppresss your appetite and fee| fu|l and satisfiied all day long
Inçrease yoµr energy levels
Losee excess weight
Increåase your metåboolïsm
Búrn body fat
Burñ calories
Attack obesityy
And more..

http://www.wishescounsel.com/

Suïtaablee for vegetarîans and vegans
MAINTÅIN your weight lõss
Make losing weight a sure guarantee
£ook your best duriing the summer monthss

http://www.wisheslawyer.com/

-

She stayed away fifty hours before. ""If you make me much madder, I dont promise to be responsible,she said, but he sensed the crisis was already past - she was strangely vulnerable to these concepts of discipline and behavior.
Paul guessed her fury would follow.