MUSH Archives

September 1997

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:31:43 EST
There is a conference on the MULTISENSORY METHODS AND INTERVENTIONS FOR PRESCHO
OL AND PRIMARY SCHOLL STUDENTS on Oct. 18 at the Cincinnati Masonic Temple (Dwo
Downtown Cin.) from 8:00- approx. 3:00.  it is given by Syvia Richardson, M.D.
she is a pediatrician known for her work in the evaluation & management of chil
dren with language and learning disabilities.  She has degrees in both medicine
 and education and is also a SLOP and a Montessori teacher. The conference will
 cover the use of mulitsensory mehtods, current approaches, and why multisensor
y mehtods are appropriate in prevention and early intervention.  There will be
conference workshops on various topics also.  The afternoon is on the Brain and
 early development.  The cost is only $20.00 (cheap!!) for students.
I will put 1 copy of the registration form & information in my box (Mathis). IF
 you want to attend, please make a copy & return it to my box for others.  Any
questions about the conference can be directed to Geri Walsh @ (513)961-3410 Ex
t. 135.  Hope you can make it.  Have a great day!  To the new grad students - C
ongrats on surviving your first Neuro. Exam!! Hang in there.  YOU CAN DO IT!!
krm