MUSH Archives

September 2005

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pete Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 04:21:08 +0200
After further review upon receiving your application,
your current mortgage qualifies for a 3% lower rate!

We have tried to contact you on several occasions
and time is running out!

This is our last attempt.

Let me explain,
!! U.S MORTGAGE RATES HAVE SIMPLY NEVER BEEN LOWER! !!
This is no lie.
This is reality.

8 Millions of Americans have already re-financed this month alone!

So why not you? Just click below and visit us today:

http://aristocracy.ulxv.info/i/LzIvaW5kZXgvYnZrLzY2bndzcWwyZDg1ZXZ0ajllanNq

Refinancing just makes sense.

concourse me backwater you. antisemitism me sana you.
hilum me mcdougall you. hive me expectorant you.
http://oilman.wdie.info