MUSH Archives

April 2007

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:19:56 +0800
CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

These are not just your average weekend rental machines, or even your
average karting world championship level 100 or 125 cc machines. (All
right, all right, and they occasionally get spotted going about three
times the speed limit on a public highway.
Even with Fernando it was exactly the same story. So, what's going to
happen at that first corner at tomorrow's race? His teammate, the double
world champion, Fernando Alonso, qualified fourth, behind Massa's
teammate, Kimi Raikkonen, in fourth in the other Ferrari.
I love racing, but I save my own urges to race for enclosed race tracks.
Flavio Briatore, right, cavorting with a member of the Ferrari team on
the starting grid before the Bahrain Grand Prix on April 15. who won his
first title at 25 and his last one at 35. There was a time around a
decade and a half ago where the best drivers seemed to have to be over
30 - and then, of course, there was Schumacher. But I wasn't the only
one. (All right, all right, and they occasionally get spotted going
about three times the speed limit on a public highway. His teammate, the
double world champion, Fernando Alonso, qualified fourth, behind Massa's
teammate, Kimi Raikkonen, in fourth in the other Ferrari.
Hamilton results are clearly the most amazing of the bunch.
To score some points was quite difficult.
Where does this place Hamilton?
Massa won the race in Bahrain, and will certainly consider that
something to celebrate again today.
"The first corner here is always tricky, because it's so tight,"
Hamilton said, "but we'll see what happens.
, A part of The New York Times Company.
Massa won the race in Bahrain, and will certainly consider that
something to celebrate again today.
Could all this success have anything to do with his need to sign a new
contract for next year? Reaching a speed of 450kph by the end of the
straight, the F16 completed the course in just 15. "And there is no
driver that can be a second quicker than everyone else. Racing car
drivers, in fact, are more aware than most people of the dangers of
driving since they are exposed to it more acutely than the rest of us,
and they are trained about it.
In Bahrain today journalists asked the two Renault drivers how they
thought Alonso would do if he was still with the team.
Of course, three races do not make a season.
" In answering how he would improve on his start over last week, he
said, "Be more aggressive.
No rookie has finished his first two races on the podium, as Hamilton
has in the last two races, finishing third in Australia and second in
Malaysia.
No, there is not a contradiction in terms about racing and traffic
safety. Flavio Briatore, right, cavorting with a member of the Ferrari
team on the starting grid before the Bahrain Grand Prix on April 15.
Lewis Hamilton, in his McLaren Mercedes, continued to build one of the
most amazing rookie season starts by qualifying second, after he
qualified fourth in the first two races.
"Perhaps we should have races over two heats in order to give a chance
to the drivers that didn't do well in the first one," he told Autosprint
magazine this week. Or at least doing better than Fisichella and
Kovalainen.
"And there is no driver that can be a second quicker than everyone else.
So, what's going to happen at that first corner at tomorrow's race?
Because superkarts are the fastest karts around.
Massa won the race in Bahrain, and will certainly consider that
something to celebrate again today. On the other hand, I suppose we'd
better not leave out Fernando Alonso.
Racing car drivers, in fact, are more aware than most people of the
dangers of driving since they are exposed to it more acutely than the
rest of us, and they are trained about it. Flavio Briatore, right,
cavorting with a member of the Ferrari team on the starting grid before
the Bahrain Grand Prix on April 15.
His teammate, the double world champion, Fernando Alonso, qualified
fourth, behind Massa's teammate, Kimi Raikkonen, in fourth in the other
Ferrari.
It's a difficult place to maintain, as it's very big. Lewis Hamilton on
the starting grid minutes before the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
There, the top eight finishers in the Saturday race start Sunday's race
in reverse order of their finishing positions.
Last week, before the Bahrain Grand Prix, Heidfeld spoke about his early
season successes.
In fact, it seems the car has gone downhill so much that Alonso's
presence would not have made much difference.
No, there is not a contradiction in terms about racing and traffic
safety. I noticed this instantly upon arriving at the track.
As Michael Schumacher, the seven time world champion and one of the
campaign's supporters, once noted: There is a place for driving fast,
and a place for driving intelligently. But the other very interesting
thing about this qualifying session was that it pits Massa and Hamilton
against each other through the first corners of the race.
who won his first title at 25 and his last one at 35.
It was a kind of "wonder of the racing world.