MUSH Archives

October 1997

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:54:28 EST
I just want to pass on a special thank you to all those that contributed to our
contribution to Kyle, Joyce, & the Leukemia society.  We as a group donated $25
to this cause.  Here is the thank you message:
   On behalf of the Leukemia Society of America, Team in Training, and my "Hero
" (Kyle), thank you for your generous gift and moral support. Please keep my "H
ero" in your prayers and wish me well in New York!!  From Joyce personally - th
ank you and your friends for the donation.
   The race is Oct. 26.  Everyone be thinking of Joyce & Kyle as they physicall
y battle Leukemia together.  Have a great week everyone - We are at the middle
mark!!  KRM