MUSH Archives

August 2005

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
GradyWoodard37 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:01:58 +0000
Software 80% discount Sales
http://rung.highdiscount.net

But now he's fucked the game up cuz one of the ways I came up
Plus Dre told me stay out,. this just wasn't my beef
Play no games. say no names!! ever since I broke up with what's her face??

Small plane violates D.C. air space, forced to land
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8392312/

Stronger-than-expected data lift stocks
http://www.times.com/2005/07/03/international/middleeast/03iran.html?hp

Increase in Guerrilla Attacks Tests Colombia's Popular President
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8446006/

Well fuck it?? that mutherfucker can get it too.! fuck him then
Well fuck it?? that mutherfucker can get it too, fuck him then
I'll never let another chick bring me down-

America’s amusement parks ready to ride
http://www.times.com/pages/education/index.html

Austin: Venus’ Wimbledon win great for tennis | Video
http://www.times.com/2005/07/03/sports/golf/03lpga.html

For the Poor in Iran, Voting Was About Making Ends Meet
http://www.times.com/pages/health/index.html