MUSH Archives

March 1998

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Louise Van Vliet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:03:54 -0500
Great News!  Guy Moore of Arts and Science technology has set up computers
and laser disc equipment in room 47 to run Alice Kahn's and my interactive
videos so students and faculty no longer have to run all over campus to use
them.

Alice Kahn's interactive video- VISUAL DIAGNOSTIC SCREENING OF
COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS- is on the SE computer/disc player (second from left
stall as you enter from the lab tech's room).

My interactive video- NEUROANATOMY - is on the MAC 3 computer/disc player
(left stall as you enter form the lab tech's room).

We are both very excited to have the discs local and encourage you to use
them. If you have any problems running them, let us know.  Remember you
must have both computer and laser disc equipment on in order to be able to
interact with them.

 Louise Van Vliet