MUTALK Archives

October 2005

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gertrude Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:58:44 -0400
To your health - a guide to online pharmacies, drugs, and sexual well-being.
http://ozz.mqayrh9psd9u4m4f94mx9m4m.delaterla.com/?cdgls

Character is much easier kept than recovered.
The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.
The enemy came. He was beaten. I am tired. Goodnight.

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.
The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Words divide us, actions unite us.