MUTALK Archives

February 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 16:26:49 -0500
In article <1995Feb24.133211.40385@miavx1>, [log in to unmask]
(James McCutcheon) writes:
> I'm not sure, but I think this was brought up before... is there a newsgroup
> like mu.personals just for meeting other people around the Miami campus? If
so,
> where is it hiding? If not, what group is currently serving its purpose?
>
> Looking for someone,
> James--
>                    ---------------------------------------
>                    James McCutcheon -- JRMCCUTCHEON@MIAVX1
>                    http://phoenix.aps.muohio.edu/~jmccutch
>                "The problem with resisting temptation is that
>                 you may never get the chance to do it again."

I myself wanted to run a dating service out of my dorm room, but some friends
of mine talked me out of it...
Would have charged $10 a set-up.

--Cheese
 *  Jazz on TF MUSH / Writer of a great "D&D isn't Satanic" essay         *
 *  "Remember Kids, only The Tick has his finger on the throbbing pulse   *
 *   of crime!  And always eat your veggies."  -The Tick                  *