MUTALK Archives

February 2008

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wilford Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:42:43 +0300
To get the best possible results we recommend using the program for at least four months. But remember, just like exercising, results may vary. The more dedicated you are, the sooner you will see results. We look forward to your success! Yes! It is safer then placing an order over the phone or even buying anything at retail stores. We don't save your credit card information and can't even view it. All data is transmitted through a secure server by our credit card processor.
http://feasakina.com
Vpxl will increase the capacity limit of the Corpora Cavernosa thus allowing more blood to enter the cavern creating a longer and thicker erection