MUTALK Archives

October 2005

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Juliet Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:34:12 -0400
Leading in affordable healthcare... we care for you!
http://untie.d3w.net/pha/as/

Vote early and vote often.
A statesman is a successful politician who is dead.
To my embarrassment I was born in bed with a lady.
Adolescence is the stage between infancy and adultery.

The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important.
My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.