NCSABB Archives

February 2006

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mathilda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:14:03 +0100
Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming
companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.
New news expected this comming week.

Date : 2006, Feb 13
Company : Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical, Inc.
S y m b o l  : PGCN
Opening Price : $1.03
3 WEEK PROJECTION : $2 - $4
Expectations : S T R O N G  B U Y