NCSABB Archives

December 2005

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Humphrey Arroyo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 02:42:08 -0500
You need only 15 minutes to prepare for the night of love.
http://jyhkss.3d96rwrgrr9tl3lxq33xql33.armfuljc.com/?ydcr

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
When women go wrong, men go right after them.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.