NICKNAME Archives

November 2006

NICKNAME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

University Community concerned about racist nickname <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:39:09 -0700
Good day,

 Have you ever wanted to impress your girl? I think, yes.

 Get everything you need delivered to your door low-cost and fast. Rock hard manhood, multiple explosions and several times more semen volume

 Take a look: http://www.queresba.st

 World’s greatest brands produce these goods in top class labs with latest technologies.

Monique Franklin

We suggest you get to her next HIN appearance and get an up close and personal for yourself before she becomes untouchable What about acting? What a great opportunity to get some dollars tucked in your shirt! When he starts talking about how great he is-like where he lives, what he drives, what he does after a few dates-you will know what kind of person he is. Those who drive through the canyons or drift with no rear tower bar have, or will encounter, what I like to call the 'ghost in the car.'" Relax folks; it's not an actual ghost I didn't know how to pose eitherWhen the motor reached higher engine speeds, a VTEC solenoid sent hydraulic pressure to locking pins that connect all three cam followers