OHIOAIR Archives

June 2004

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Davis, Molly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:18:46 -0400
Date:   June 21, 2004

To:     Sandi Stockman

Re:     Request for Evaluation Form

Dear Sandi,

Julie Carpenter-Hubin referred your request re evaluation forms for
department chairs to me.  Although the Office of Academic Affairs does not
conduct evaluations of department chairs, we do conduct evaluations of
Deans; and  I am attaching a copy of our performance evaluation criteria.
In addition, we use evaluation forms during interviews of Dean candidates,
which I am also attaching a copy of two versions.

I hope that these are useful.  Contact me if you have questions.

Molly Davis
Program Manager
Office of Academic Affairs
203 Bricker Hall
190 North Oval Mall
Phone: 614/292-5881; Fax: 614/292-3658

 <<deans perf crit.mc.doc>>  <<Sample evaluation 1.doc>>  <<Sample
evaluation 2.doc>>