OHIOAIR Archives

March 2004

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandi Stockman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:53:57 -0500
Peter,

I attended one of the "Champions Workshops" a couple of years ago.  U.C. -
Raymond Walters College was considering going the AQIP route so they sent a
team to the workshop.  I think everyone from RWC felt that the workshop was
well done and informative.  The College has decided to stay with the more
traditional accreditation process, but I think the information we received
from the workshop helped us make a good decision about the best route.

Sandi

Sandra Stockman, M.Ed.
Coordinator, Data Analysis
University of Cincinnati - Raymond Walters College
9555 Plainfield Road
Cincinnati, Ohio  45236

Phone:  (513) 745-5736
Fax:            (513) 745-5780