OHIOAIR Archives

April 1996

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Duane Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 21:55:55 -0500
As a member of the Office of Institutional Research and Strategic
Planning at Texas A&M University-Kingsville, I would like to extend
an invitation to everyone who subscribes to this list to come by and
visit our new homepage.  We have just recently established our presence
on the web and are eagerly awaiting feedback from other Institutional
Researchers.  The address is:

http://www.oirsp.tamuk.edu/

If you have any comments you can drop them off in the Suggestion Box:

http://www.oirsp.tamuk.edu/SuggestionBox/

--

This message was sent to the following lists:

[log in to unmask]        Texas Association for Institutional Research
[log in to unmask]         Institutional Researchers/University Planners
[log in to unmask]               California Association for Institutional Research
[log in to unmask]       Indiana Assoc for Institutional Research
[log in to unmask] Ohio Association for Institutional Research
[log in to unmask]     Illinois Assoc. of Institutional Researchers Discu
ssion

My appologies if you receive this message more than once.

--

Duane Clark, Research Associate, Office of Institutional Research,
Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Campus Box 215, Kingsville, TX 78363