OHIOAIR Archives

June 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:21:45 -0400
Hello again, everyone!

Last time you will hear from me today, I swear!  ;-)

I just received this e-mail from Gail Fishman re: the Winter 2002
IPEDS training.  I wanted to pass it along to you in case any of you
were interested in being trainers for the workshops AIR/NCES is planning
for later this year.  If you are interested, please contact Gail Fishman at AIR.
Her contact information is listed below (her email is [log in to unmask]).

For those of you who were trainers last year, you know how rewarding it can be.
For those of you who attended the IPEDS training in Columbus last year, you know
how that can be, too!  hehe  Just kidding.  We all love our IPEDS, don't we!

Yeah, ok!  Anyway...check out Gail's letter.  And, if you want to be a trainer,
please let her know by June 22.  Thanks!

Larry (Gail's letter to follow...)

Greetings all,

Thanks for sending some candidates my way a few weeks ago; I wanted to let
you know that we have some available slots for the IPEDS train-the-trainer
workshops coming up this August. If you know of anyone within your group
who might be interested in becoming a trainer or a resource person for
IPEDS information, please ask them to contact me by June 22. Here are the
dates and locations:

Santa Barbara Workshop Aug 7-8
Denver Workshop Aug 9-10
Edwardsville, Illinois Workshop Aug 14-15
Albany, NY Workshop Aug 16-17

I'm still looking for locations for IPEDS workshops this fall. AIR will
provide trainers and help support computer needs for those who wish to hold
an IPEDS workshop on the Winter Data Collection in conjunction with your
fall meeting. Please contact me as soon as possible to arrange a workshop.
IPEDS training benefits your members. Here are the groups who have signed
on to date:

Michigan AIR    Oct 10-12
SAIR    Oct 13 - 16, 2001
AIRUM   Nov 8 - 9
NEAIR   Nov 17-20

Thanks for all your help - I really appreciate it! Gail

Gail Fishman
AIR National Data Training Coordinator
The Association for Institutional Research
114 Stone Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4462
(850) 877-0059 home/ (850) 212-7239 cell

Or leave a message at the AIR office: (850) 644-4470 (850) 644-8824 FAX