OHIOAIR Archives

May 1996

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barb Friedt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 09:52:58 -0400
I am looking for information that anyone might have on a survey management
system called AutoData.  It has been recommended to us by our enrollment
management consultant but there is no one at Ursuline who is familiar with
it.  Is anyone using this, have you thought about using it, etc.?

If you are not familiar with AutoData but are using a survey management
system, I would appreciate hearing about what you are using and whether or
not you would recommend it. We are particularly interested in a system that
would encompass survey design (preferrably scannable), distribution and
analysis.  I would appreciate any information/experiences that you have to
share.

Thanks.