OHIOAIR Archives

May 2004

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Margie Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 14:43:38 -0400
Can you please tell me the date that has been set for the fall meeting?
I can't remember and am having to respond to some requests for planning
meetings scheduled in October. I just want to make sure not to schedule
another meeting on the OAIRP date.
Thanks,
Margie

Margie Bennett, Ph.D.
Institutional Research & Planning
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
800 Martinsburg Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and/or
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity
named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received
this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone
(740-392-6868), and destroy the original message.  Thank you.

740-397-9000 (ext. 4121)

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/05/04 09:17AM >>>
Attached for your information is the Affiliated Groups (AG) Newsletter
from AIR.

Sincerely,

Pete Teitelman

OAIRP President