OHIOAIR Archives

December 1995

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denise Krallman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 09:46:50 EST
Miami is seriously looking at making an adjustment to our 1996-97
budget due to enrollment problems (e.g. average credit hour load, graduate
workshops).  What we would like to know is....  Are any other Ohio
institutions thinking about / doing the same thing.  Also,  would you
be willing to share the $$ amount that is being discussed.

You can respond either to the listserve or to one of the following
addresses:

            krallman@roudebush  (513-529-7095)
            gutowski@roudebush (513-529-3636)

Thanks for your assistance with this question
Denise A. Krallman
Institutional Research Analyst
Miami University - Oxford
Office of Budgeting, Planning & Analysis
205 Roubebush Hall
Oxford, Ohio   45056
(513) 529-7095
Fax:  (513) 529-2121