OHIOAIR Archives

October 2004

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Margie Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:19:18 -0400
I have a request for anyone who might have knowledge or might know
someone who has knowledge about how to convert Word Version 2000 files
(tables and text) into Quark Version 5.0. If you could send me your
phone number and allow my research assistant to call, maybe a few quick
questions would save her many hours of time and frustration.

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but if you have any expertise in
this area and would be willing to share it, we would appreciate it
greatly.

Thanks,
Margie

Margie Bennett, Ph.D.
Executive Assistant to the President
Professor of Mathematics
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
800 Martinsburg Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
TEL: (740) 392-6868, ext. 4121
FAX: (740) 397-7609
www.mvnu.edu

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and/or
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity
named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received
this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone
(740-392-6868), and destroy the original message.  Thank you.