OHIOAIR Archives

December 1995

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catherine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 09:02:14 +500
> From:         Denise Krallman <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Adjustments to Budget
>
> Miami is seriously looking at making an adjustment to our 1996-97
> budget due to enrollment problems (e.g. average credit hour load, graduate
> workshops).  What we would like to know is....  Are any other Ohio
> institutions thinking about / doing the same thing.  Also,  would you
> be willing to share the $$ amount that is being discussed.

Denise, what kind of information are you wanting?  Here at Rio
Grande we have just had a 3.7% budget rollback, to be applied to all
budget lines except salary and benefits.  Each department was given
the dollar amount of 3.7% of their budget and asked how they wanted
to distribute their budjet reduction.  Let me know what other info
would be helpful.    Cathy Clark  [log in to unmask]