OHIOAIR Archives

February 2007

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Roszell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:25:52 -0500
How about "The unusually high incidence of academic difficulty in this
year's freshmen"

I have spent quite a bit of energy this month looking at our FA06 grades
and freshmen and can explain some but not all of the phenomenon.

At 02:10 PM 2/1/2007, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>The OAIRP Board is in the process of planning our Spring Conference. We
>want your ideas on topics and speakers so we can best deliver a program
>that's helpful to you. So far the following two ideas have been mentioned:
>
>1. The Higher Learning Commission's View on "What constitutes good
>evidence in documenting progress during accreditation"  - Dr. Ingrid
>Walker                 presenter from H.C.
>
>2: The revised OR taxonomy for subsidy
>
>Please reply as soon as possible as we are trying to finalize the program
>this week.
>
>Thank you
>
>Laura

>Laura S. Chew
>Research Analyst, C2089d
>Lakeland Community College
>7700 Clocktower Drive
>Kirtland, Ohio 44094
>440.525.7099
>
>This is an e-mail from Lakeland Community College. It is intended for the
>recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged
>information.  Unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you
>received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this
>email from your system. Thank you

Nancy J. Roszell, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
Wilmington College