OHIOFIRE Archives

April 1999

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Beverly Huntsman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fire Safety Professionals at Ohio Colleges & Universities <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:52:34 -0500
Delana Ball forwarded your message to me.  We will be doing a disaster exercise at the University of Toledo in May.  The scenario we picked is a tornado.  I have been working with our Lucas County Emergency Management Agency who will facilitate our exercise.  They have a software program that generates different "messages" that we selected from that will prompt discussion and actions for the exercise.  Perhaps your local agency could help you.  If not, let me know and I can ask our county people for  the name of the software for you.

Good luck.

>>> Robert Barnett <[log in to unmask]> 04/08 7:32 PM >>>
Hello All,
Does anyone have a tornado scenario that could be used for a disaster drill?

Thanks,
Robert Barnett