OHIOFIRE Archives

January 2001

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gene Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:27:32 -0500
This month's "New Jersey" magazine ran article on Ms. Christmas -- a
survivor and hero -- she helped to get her fellow resident students OUT
of the building.  I am sure that reprints can be obtained.

Gene Ritchie
Associate Director of Facilities
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Mahwah, New Jersey