OHIOFIRE Archives

August 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mark Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:57:30 -0400
The University of Rochester's University Risk Management and Environmental
Safety performs the testing of detection and suppression systems with the
exception of the fixed systems. Minor maintenance such as replacing the head
or the annual cleaning of the detector is performed by the appropriate
facilities shop. Anything beyond that goes to the appropriate vendor.