OHIOFIRE Archives

October 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lee E. Elliott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:09:26 -0400
B.J.,

THE ELLIOTT COMPANY has a software package called the Fire Marshal's
Inspection Management System that utilizes a series of checklists based on
NFPA 101 and each item on each inspection checklist is indexed to that
particular section of the Code.  This system can also be indexed to other
codes as well. This system has been implemented at University of
Connecticut - Storrs Campus and in several municipalities.

A PowerPoint demo CD-ROM is available by contacting:

                Lee Elliott
                THE ELLIOTT COMPANY
                PO BOX 7868
                Loudon, NH 03307