OHIOFIRE Archives

August 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gene Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:57:54 -0400
To everyone:

The installation of "Stopper Guards" at Ramapo College greatly reduced "monkey
business."  And we also have cameras in our newer buildings.  THAT has reduced a
multitude of problems.  It's certainly a far cry from the 60s when I was a
student.

Gene Ritchie
Associate Director of Facilities
Ramapo College of New Jersey