PARTNERS Archives

February 2001

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:26:20 -0500
From: "stevenlize" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:03:41 +0000
Subject: Spring 2001 Course

Hi Rodney
I'm Steven Lize, the tutor for the Spring 2001 Sociology and the
Internet course at Uni. Surrey Roehampton. I'll be using the WPUNJ
Ethnic and Racial Conflict Resolution website for a major part of the
teaching and assessment. Teaching won't begin until 12 Feb, so you
can anticipate my students' contributions to Blackboard to come a bit
later.
I suppose you want some info about me: I'm from Chicago and am now
finishing my doctoral dissertation here at Surrey Roehampton, which
is about masculinity in the Caribbean and men's participation in
development projects. I'm a Graduate Assistant in the School of
Sociology and Social Policy and have been teaching on a range of
courses from classical theory, data analysis with SPSS, deviance, and
applied sociological skills.
Cheers,
Steven Lize

_____________________________
SSP, Southlands College
University of Surrey Roehampton
80 Roehampton Lane
London SW15 5SL
Great Britain
44 (0)20 8392 3209

For more of my poetry please check out

http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html

umoja

only when lions have historians will hunting cease to be glorified

rodneyc..