PARTNERS Archives

January 1999

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathleen Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:34:13 -0600
I intended to join all of you with my intro to sociology students, but my
academic plate is overflowing this semester as we just started a new
Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies here at Pittsburg State University
in Kansas.  I would like to invite you, however, to visit the ISETA
(International Society for Exploring Teaching Alternatives) web page at
www.west.asu.edu/iseta.  The annual conference this year is in October at
my grad school university, Arizona State.  Also, the ISETA newsletter is
excellent.  Check these out and consider contributing to the innovative
teaching ideas! My apologies for having to postpone joining in with all of
you --- perhaps next semester.  Please continue to share your input with
me.

Dr. Kathleen A. Cameron
Assistant Professor of Sociology/Justice Studies
Pittsburg State University
Pittsburg, Kansas  66762